Thursday, August 30, 2007

More About Me...

I've always had an appreciation for art growing up. My brother Todd is a very good artist and he has been in lots of art shows. He also went to an art school in Southern California for a while. I have been to my share of art galleries and museums and I always enjoy seeing people's work. I think I've only taken one or two art classes in my life and that was for school as an elective. I did ok and I think I might have even gotten A's in the classes, but that definitely does not mean I am even close to good. (I know I really suck at drawing people and faces for sure).

If I were to get into art I would probably only be interested in abstract art, photography, and some more of the hands on stuff like pot
tery. I am really looking forward to this class or "journey" that we will all be on together. The Crocker Art Museum will be fun and I find it really refreshing that this class is way more hands on and just overall fun compared to other online or "on-ground" classes. I'm ready to hit the ground running!

2 comments:

Michelle Pacansky-Brock said...

Alright! That's the kind of energy we need! How very cool that your brother is an artist. Maybe you could post some of his works on your blog for other students to comment on?? I hope you enjoy the semester.

-Michelle

Heather McClellan said...

I am absolutely amazed at your creative talent when looking at your blog! Really cool! so, if I need any help figuring out how to add cool stuff to my blog, I know who to talk to! :)

Music For Your Ears...Enjoy!