Monday, October 1, 2007

Gladiator

This is a charcoal drawing that my brother Todd drew a while ago. It has always been one of my favorites. It is a re-creation of the movie cover of the 1992 boxing movie entitled "Gladiator" starring James Marshall and Cuba Gooding Jr. Let me know what you think and here is a little plot summary in case you want to watch the movie : )...

A story of two teenagers trapped in the world of illegal underground boxing. One is fighting to save his father's life by using the money to pay off the gambling debts his father accumulated. The second is fighting for the money to get out of the ghettos. While being exploited by a boxing promoter the two teens become friends. An explosive ending puts the two friends in the ring against each other in a fight for survival.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been wanting to see Cuba's new movie. But I'm saving up for The Bible Experience which Cuba has a part in as well.

Unknown said...

I meant this movie; I think I was getting it confused with something else I saw that he's doing. I watch old movies so I probably saw this in a preview somewhere. Cuba's a great actor. Nice drawing!

Music For Your Ears...Enjoy!